Official Contest Rules
Win a FREE 3D LASIK Procedure Performed By Dr. Ming Wang
1) Wang Foundation is conducting a contest, facilitated by BIGR Media, Inc. These parties are herein designated as sponsors (“Sponsors”).
2) Individuals who go to the contest website (http://www.fromdarknesstosight.com/win-a-free-3d-lasik-procedure/) and fill out the entry form will be entered in the drawing to win a free 3D LASIK procedure performed by Dr. Ming Wang, valued at $12,300. Entries are limited to (1) one entry per person. One completed entry form will make that person eligible for the drawing.
3) The contest will be announced in the coming months. The contest may be extended or discontinued at any time without further notice.
4) The drawing will be conducted this year (stay tuned for the announcement date) by the Wang Foundation at a location to be determined and shared at least 14 days in advance with all entrants via e-mail. All entrants will receive an invitation with the date, time, and location of the live drawing. Winners must be present to win. The winners will be drawn at random from all completed entries and will be announced on the website (http://www.fromdarknesstosight.com/) after the live drawing.
5) Winner must be present to win. Winner may need to fill out a W-9 form and provide a copy of a driver’s license, or other valid form of ID, to claim the prize.
6) Winner is responsible for any and all Local, State or Federal taxes.
7) Contest is void where prohibited by law. All Federal, State and Local laws and regulations apply.
8) No purchase necessary to qualify.
9) Contest is open to all residents of Tennessee 18 and older, except employees of the Sponsors, their immediate families or household members, affiliates, and any other eye surgery centers, including their IRS dependents and contract employees.
10) By entering this contest, the winner(s) acknowledge that all Sponsors have the right to publicize his / her / their name(s), voice(s) and likeness(es), the fact that he / she / they won, and all matters incidental thereto without any additional compensation by the Sponsors.
11) Upon acceptance of the prize(s), the winner(s) releases Sponsors from any and all liability for injury, loss or damage to property regarding the prize(s) or its use.
12) No substitution of prize(s) permitted. Prize(s) are transferable.
13) The Sponsors are not responsible for any technical problems with the telephone system, computer or internet problems during the registration process or logistics of the live drawing.
14) Contest rules are subject to modification by the Sponsors prior to start of the survey and contest.
15) The Sponsors are the sole judge in this promotion and their decision is final and binding.
Updated Thursday, April 5th, 2018.